Prof. Dr. Philip Pogge von Strandmann
- Weathering and palaeo-weathering
- Earth’s biogeochemical cycles
- Artificial CO2 removal (geo-engineering)
- Marine and continental sediments
- Novel isotope development and non-traditional isotopic tracers
Since 2020: University Professor for Sedimentary Geochemistry, Institute for Geosciences, Johannes-Gutenberg-Universität, Mainz.
2017–2020: Reader in Isotope Geochemistry, University College London and Birkbeck, University of London.
2013–2017: Senior Lecturer, University College London and Birkbeck, University of London.
2012–2013: Stipendiary Lecturer, University College, Oxford.
2011–2014: NERC Advanced Research Fellow, University of Oxford and University College London.
2006–2011: NERC Research Associate, Department of Earth Sciences, University of Bristol.
2003–2006: PhD in Environmental Isotope Geochemistry, Department of Earth Sciences, The Open University.
1999–2006: MESc in Earth Sciences, University of Oxford.